We are looking for a UX Designer with a heavily user centred design approach who seeks out user validation over gut feeling. You will work closely with our game designers, data analysts and UI artists to craft compelling features from start to finish, making sure that usability and onboarding are state of the art. You understand the connection between product, interaction, and visual design. Player motivation is close to your heart and you always seek out to understand our community even better.
Your main responsibility would be:
- Combine user data with business needs to form user stories and plan solutions
- Create extensive flow charts
- Perform competitive analysis
- Create detailed mockups
- Produce click dummys (Any tool you prefer, Adobe XD, Invision, etc…)
- Assist in post launch analysis
- Work closely with our data analysts
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Already some Free-to-play mobile experience under your belt
- Proactive problem solving mentality that helps you go from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Ability to work in a cross-disciplinary team
- Last but not least: You’re a gamer by heart!
I would be a bonus if you’d have:
- UI game assets creation / implementation experience
- Unity experience
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.