Are you a skilled performance marketer with experience in successfully growing apps or games through mobile user acquisition programs? Are you passionate about games and understand the trends in mobile gaming, user acquisition, user behavior and monetization? Next Games is growing and we are looking for an analytically strong marketing professional who wants to make a direct impact on the growth of the business through marketing.
Your mission at Next Games is to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of performance user acquisition together with our brilliant analytics and games teams, as well as the rest of marketing.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Lead user acquisition for assigned title, optimize to profitability while you grow the player base and drive the highest ROAS possible, follow up with reporting and effectively adjust budget to reach better results.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on day-to-day basis ensuring key sales and performance metrics are met together with the game development team
- Work with in-house creative team and external production partners to develop and optimize ad creatives for campaigns
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance quickly and profitably
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and act on results. Continually test new campaigns and creatives to drive highest yield
- Help shape the selection and development of technical tools designed to streamline UA operations and analysis
- You will be responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team’s and company’s success. We are a team, and often work outside of our traditional job descriptions. There is no such thing as “that’s not my job”
Our ideal candidate fits as many of the following as possible:
- You are an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage advertising campaigns for free to play games as well as coordinate creative development and program execution for your game title.
- Hands-on experience in running performance marketing campaigns across various platforms such as Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks
- Experience in running and overseeing performance marketing campaigns in collaboration with agencies
- Understanding of attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e.TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work in teams
- 5 years of mobile performance marketing experience
- Degree either in analytical sciences, finance, marketing, economics or similar
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Please send your CV, cover letter and salary request as soon as possible. We’ll proceed once the right person is found.