Are you a professional that can ensure the project is completed on time, within budget and up to quality standards set by the company? Can you make sure the project is going smoothly and heading in the right direction? Are you a person that enjoys working with a team of professionals from different backgrounds?
As part of the game team, the Producer is responsible for making sure roadmaps are created, setting the sprint goals, reviewing the results and ensuring the sprint is on track. While being responsible for the sprints, his focus needs to be also on the milestone and project level, in which he will be supported by the Executive Producer.
For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity not only to work with some of the world’s most well-known IPs such as The Walking Dead and Blade Runner, but also to help build original games and concepts.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Plan game development projects and releases in a live game.
- Make sure that your team members can do their job without anything blocking their progress.
- Write contracts and manage contractors.
- Create project budgets and staffing plans with EP and report on progress.
- Define processes and ways-of-working with your team
- Communicate clearly and with precision so that needed information reaches correct people in the team and cross-teams
- Coach and train juniors in production discipline
Your experience and skills include:
- Passion for games and the ability to articulate that passion clearly and analytically
- You have been part of game development from prototyping to shipping to app store or been part of running the live game
- Excellent planning, facilitation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in an agile, iterative manner with the game team
- Experience in development of cooperative or competitive mobile game is a big plus
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Comfortable planning schedules and roadmaps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.