As a QA Manager you will be working closely with developers of the tech team and multiple games. Your job is to help teams to deliver high quality gaming service experiences to the players. Quality is not something that is slapped on as a last thing at the end of the project, but it is an integral part of whole development cycle. Your work involves developing the way we work, guiding junior members as well as doing hands on testing when situation so requires. You should be familiar with test driven development and be able to help our developers to write meaningful tests. Your main responsibility would be ensuring the quality of our Games as a Service platform.
- Take responsibility on the over all quality of our platform
- Ability to teach and share quality assurance principles to our developers
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of tools for managing tests plans and test automation
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities
- Review technical designs and documentation and provide feedback. You love documentation and documenting
- Identify and track bugs
- Liaise with development team and product manager on requirements
- Experience working in agile/Kanban methologies
- Experience in scripting
- 3+ years of experience on working as QA manager or equal
- Proven track record on launching high quality services
- Good knowledge on QA tools, Atlassian stack (JIRA/Confluence/Bamboo) and common CI/CD tools
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- C# scripting skills and Visual Studio testing tools
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.