As our Games as a Service Product Specialist you will be responsible to maintain the product documentation, internal / external marketing material and working as producer for the service. You will work closely with the Product Owner of the service and with the CTO. Together with them you will be part of molding the future of the Games as a Service Platform. Your task is to understand how to communicate the features of the platform to the clients. You will be a key player guaranteeing the platform’s customer success. You will also have the option to influence the development and UX of our dashboard tools by better understanding how our users use the platform control tools.
This is what you’ll get work on:
- Be part of building the next generation platform to run games on top of
- Communicate the greatness of the solution to the users of the platform
- Produce marketing material and presentation of the platform
- Contribute to the dashboard tools of the platform
- Produce all sort of tech related things
Your experience and skills include:
- 3+ years of proven producing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple way
- Fluent spoken an written English
- Ability to work independently and achieve set goals
- Understanding of how modern CMS systems work
- Technical writing skills
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.