Do you get kicks out of driving a game’s success, have top-notch analytics skills and also an eye for design? Do you love the world of F2P mobile games? We are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to act as a business owner for one of our exciting games.
As a Product Manager, you define and drive the product goals for the game. You derive insights from the analytics, communicate actively the game performance, and contribute to the designs from product goals perspective. You work tightly with the EP and Game Designer and define what actions should be taken to take the game to the right direction. As an avid gamer you are up-to-date on the hottest trends on monetization, economy and F2P design in the market. Having a growth hacker’s mindset, you are eager to find the best solutions and develop the leading practices further. Overall, you promote a culture that embraces data and player insights throughout the development and live updates process.
This is a challenging role with versatile accountabilities and unique opportunities; you will get to work with the world’s highest valued intellectual properties – biggest, hottest movies and TV series. Our team in Helsinki is made of amazing individuals that love games, and we genuinely live by our values every day!
Your key responsibilities include
- Defining and driving the product goals
- Driving product backlog priorities for monetization and retention to maximise lifetime customer value
- Driving retention features outside/tied to core loop
- Monetization strategy and pricing F2P and economy design
- Ownership of game KPI projections and managing the collective target setting process
- Managing closed beta and soft launch process from PM perspective
- Supporting the designers with market information and reviewing designs
- Driving analyst’s priorities and deriving insights according to business needs
- Facilitate bringing analytics to the game team
- KPI and dashboard requirements
- Ownership of AB testing process
- Working with Live ops specialist to create a plan for events, campaigns, promotions and sales
- Working with marketing to define the target audience and make sure the game resonates with them
As an ideal candidate, your experience and skills include
- Passion towards F2P mobile games
- Strong business acumen and experience from managing games in a live phase
- Understanding of game design
- Deep analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good negotiation, communication and listening skills
- A degree in quantitative sciences
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible.