- Measure the performance of user acquisition and marketing efforts.
- Proactively make optimization suggestions for the user acquisition and brand marketing teams
- Coordinate user segmentation for targeting, retargeting, audience analysis and A/B tests
- Analyze ad network and campaign data at all levels (targeting, creative, etc.) and report on key takeaways.
- Manage marketing and UA reporting, ranging from daily automated task and alerts to insightful weekly, quarterly and monthly reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Do ad hoc tasks to support strategic decision making
- Constantly monitor all reporting processes and data quality
- In collaboration with analytics team, manage integration & compliance of external services used for user acquisition
- Together with analytics team, conduct predictive analysis and make projections for user acquisition & marketing KPIs.
- 2+ years experience in performance marketing, brand marketing and user acquisition analytics
- Understanding of attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (e.g.TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Solid comprehension of both performance and traditional marketing techniques, processes and KPIs, monetization waterfall and advertising audition
- Hands-on experience with extracting and analysing data using various third party services such as Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords etc.
- Degree in either analytical sciences or finance/marketing with strong quantitative bias.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel & SQL
- Python/R programming
- Basics of Google Cloud services for Big Data
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© -organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons for our employees loving to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once we’ve found the right persons to join our team!