Next Games is looking for fresh talent to join us as Live Operations Coordinator in a permanent, full-time position in our Helsinki office in Finland! The current team is dynamic, multicultural, and ambitious. The ideal person is a natural team player and knows mobile games. You are not afraid to take ownership and aim high. You don’t shy away from challenges and use feedback as a tool for self-improvement. Your communication skills are top-notch and you can read people. You master the art of multitasking and are able to see the world through our players’ eyes.
In short, the Live Operations Coordinator is responsible for planning in-game events, updates, and player communication.
What you’ll get to work on:
- Work closely with the Executive Producer and the rest of the game team as well as Marketing and Community Management, making sure that all aspects have been taken into consideration and planned live activities match and exceed player expectations and are executed in a timely, well-organized manner
- Ownership of the live calendar, push all changes live in good quality
- Ideate, conceptualise and execute player facing initiatives including campaigns, promotions, contests, and events according to product targets
- Hold accountability for campaigns/events to reach set retention and business objectives, drive goal setting for events with Executive Producer
- Monitor, analyse and communicate the performance of the events and their impact on the retention and revenue of the players
- Work with game development, design, product management, analytics, player support and community teams to create successful player engagement campaigns and activities for different user group
- Work closely with the Executive Producer to define sales events and promotions strategy inside the game
- Iterate based on results and suggest optimisations to the game team
- Drive requirements to the Live tools
- Make sure the events are aligned with the IP
- Analyse competitors and perform benchmarking
- Play games extensively – on a daily basis
You will get to work with around 100 friendly and talented games professionals in our amazing office in the centre of Helsinki. We offer you an amazing opportunity to grow and learn through working for a newly listed company on Nasdaq First North.
We are looking for:
- Love for mobile games, especially F2P
- Previous experience in managing live games
- Player centric attitude
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Business oriented mindset and analytical skills
- Good with spreadsheets and an eye for detail
- Experience in working in fast-paced multicultural environments
- Fluent English skills
Why you will love working here:
- You get to work with a great team, big brands & people that care about you.
- This is a great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible.