Do you enjoy the feeling of solving complicated problems? Would you like to be part of creating engaging gameplay experiences for millions of players? How about having a front-row seat to state of the art mobile game development?
We are looking for Game Programmers who can handle all game development tasks. Your responsibilities start from estimating work with your colleagues to taking ownership of your work and delivering the finished feature to QA. The type of work you’ll get to work on changes from week to week and version to version.
If you have the dedication and skills that we are looking for, this is a unique opportunity to work with some of the world’s well-known IPs such as The Walking Dead and Blade Runner with other talented and experienced developers.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Implementing new gameplay features
- Investigating and solving issues in the live game
- Improving the performance and quality of the live game
- Participating in the development the Next Games technology platform
- Developing a live product which has passionate and dedicated players
Your experience and technical skills include:
- Strong C# programming skills and experience in writing high-quality robust code
- Ability to work with a large existing code base and experience in data-driven systems
- Experience working with Unity
- Passionate about making great F2P mobile games
- Able to take feedback and build on it
- Able to take responsibility of your work, proactive way of working
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in working with a live product and SaaS is a plus
- Interest in participating in game design
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.