Are you an experienced social media marketing and community pro, passionate about mobile games? Are you looking for an opportunity of a lifetime to work with a top-notch team of Community Managers and amazing games in a fast-paced, creative environment? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and take Next Games’ communities and social media to the next level? If this sounds like you, look no further!
Your mission in the brilliant Next Games Marketing and Communications team is to work side-by-side with a team of Community Managers to help keep the community inspired, engaged, informed and growing in a well-organized and effective manner. Here at Next Games you get to work in teams within an intimate, blindingly fast environment and wear many hats. Are you up for the challenge?
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Lead Next Games’ community engagement, social media marketing and channel strategy across all games
- Work together with a team of Community Managers, each responsible for their own games, and the rest of the marketing team, to create and execute integrated, multi-channel social marketing campaigns
- Together with the Community Management team, define a cross-product channel strategy ensuring we bring the right content to the right channels at the right time
- Establish and review tools, policies and processes for editorial calendars, content creation, publishing and moderation in order to build and maintain efficient and timely content delivery and communication across channels
- Work with Community Managers, games teams, Player Support and Marketing to develop in-game community engagement and communications channels and tools
- Lead target-setting, analysis and reporting within the Community-function, in collaboration with Player Support, Marketing and Analytics
- Facilitate inter-team collaboration and take charge in leading a community-focused mindset within the organization
- Work together with a wonderful team of Community Managers
Your experience and skills include:
- You are a 100% team player with passion for games, people and communities
- You are a person who’s always a step ahead sniffing what’s cooking on the web, which platforms to leverage for marketing and who’s influenced by who
- Strong cross-functional skills, working with marketing, customer support, branding, performance marketing, legal, product teams and PR and a demonstrated ability to create comprehensive plans that include input from multiple teams
- Direct and indirect team management and cross-functional project management experience. Willingness to push your limits by learning new skills and rolling up your sleeves together with your team
- Cutting edge understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram and forums, and how to build, grow, and engage communities across multiple platforms
- Proficiency with digital analytics and reporting
- Fluent English, preferably native, excellent writing skills an an eye for catchy creative
- Experience working within the games industry and with development teams is a plus
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.