Are you a skilled ASO expert with experience in successfully marketing apps or games in the app
stores through organic growth strategies? Are you passionate about games and understand the
trends in mobile gaming, app stores, user acquisition, user behavior and monetization? Next
Games is growing and we are looking for an analytically strong ASO Specialist who wants to
make a direct impact on the growth of the business through state of the art, innovative ASO
strategies and techniques.
Your mission at Next Games is to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of our ASO activities
working closely with our brilliant games and analytics teams, as well as the rest of marketing.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Responsible for game app store page conversion optimization including creative assets and text. Plan, set up, monitor, manage and analyze AB testing.
- Responsible for app discovery optimization (Search) including keywords research and store descriptions optimization.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve growth and ROI targets. Collect data from the ASO and app store tracking tools, evaluate and report performance KPIs. Work closely with the BI team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support. Analyze organic trends.
- Work closely with the Marketing Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure brand and marketing goals alignment.
Experience and skills:
- 2 years of experience in ASO. Good understanding of and previous experience with main ASO tools.
- Previous experience in international SEO is a plus.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Ability to identify and analyze trends.
- Creative, comfortable with exploring and briefing new design concepts.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a major plus.
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible, as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.