Next Games is looking for fresh talent to join us as Advertising Monetization Manager in a permanent, full-time position in our Helsinki office in Finland.
Are you excited about leveraging advertising opportunities in mobile games? Are you commercially minded and enthusiastic about finding new ways to optimise the advertising experience to the players?
The current team is dynamic, multicultural, and ambitious. The ideal person is a natural team player and knows mobile ad monetization. You are not afraid to take ownership and aim high. You don’t shy away from challenges and use feedback as a tool for self-improvement. Your communication skills are top-notch and you thrive in cross cultural teams working across various disciplines.
In short, the Ad Monetization Manager is responsible for advertising revenue growth, in-game ads monetization, and demand partner engagement.
What you’ll get to work on:
- Foster strong relationships with our advertising partners
- Work with Product Managers and Executive Producers to define the most suitable and lucrative advertising strategies that fit the game’s economy, target audience’s behavior, and the game IP, to maximise overall game revenue taking retention impact into account
- Drive overall ad monetization performance via close coordination and partnership with the game development, marketing and finance teams, optimising revenue across channels and games
- Operate, analyse and monitor in-game advertising campaigns across all games within the Next Games portfolio with our inhouse built ad mediation platform
- Manage day to day monitoring, make live optimizations, identify and troubleshoot potential issues and manage blacklistings among other daily tasks
- Analyse campaign results and translate insights into business recommendations
- Work with the User Acquisition team to negotiate mutually beneficial deals including UA and ad monetisation components
- Create plan for location based advertisement for games with location based gameplay, help evolve early stage ideas into growth initiatives
- Work with game and tech development teams to implement new technologies
- Analyse competitive games and be on top of leading advertising market practices
We are looking for:
- A few years experience from ad monetization from the mobile game industry
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Business oriented mindset and analytical skills
- Understanding of the mobile media ecosystem
- Experience working with third party demand partners and ideally with major ad platforms
- Basic understanding how AD SDKs generally work and their requirements is a plus
- Experience from working in fast-paced multicultural environments
- Fluent English skills
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.