WEB FRONT END DEVELOPER
We are looking for individuals to join our server team of ~10 developers. Your main responsibility is aroud our internal tool for managing players and content in the games that we run. Your clients are our very own marketing, support and game teams, so there is very little middle management and you will be closely working with the actual users of the tools. Our systems run in Azure, on top of DocumentDB, Table and Blob storages. Services are mainly written in C#, so good skills on that is a must. Tools run on .Net Core and MS MVC, game services run on top of Service Fabric.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Design and program our tools for game teams, support and marketing
- Design and tweak our monitoring/reporting systems
- Building statistics systems for big data
- Have fun brainstorming cool new features with the game teams for players
- Learn from your colleagues the latest there is on tech
Your experience and skills include:
- 3+ years proven web service development experience
- C# knowledge & Visual Studio basics
- Modern web technologies (HTML and stuff, name your favourite js frameworks)
- Strong scripting skills (both unix and windows)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience in working in the games industry is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good backend development skills are a big plus, but not must.
- Passion for games is required.
If you believe in Caring, Courage and Curiosity both personally and professionally, apply now! We will proceed once the right person is found.
When you apply, please send us a short cover letter why you’re interested in joining our team along with your CV and salary request as soon as possible and no later than May 17, 2017.