Do you get excited about uniting the best talents with amazing teams? Do your eyes start to shine when you can think outside the box to find and chase after unparalleled candidates? If the answer is YES, then look no further!
We are looking for a growth-minded, experienced recruiter to take on the next big challenge:
TALENT ATTRACTION MANAGER / IN-HOUSE RECRUITER
As our new Talent Attraction Manager you will help us to hire the best of colleagues for our passionate and talented mobile game developers. Our staff knows how the best mobile games are made whether that’s game design, art, code, tech, marketing, player support or analytics.
This is a new role in our company so you’ll be re-evaluating our current recruitment practices and tools to make recruitment process smoother both for candidates and hiring managers. In addition to hiring managers at Next Games, you’ll be continuously in contact with game developers all over the world.
In your role you will:
- Create an effective recruitment strategy to build a candidate pipeline for company with employees from 14 countries
- Define, create and post engaging job ads on different channels
- Manage the full recruitment process (identify, source, contact, and screen candidates)
- Perform face to face and video interviews and evaluate potential candidates
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates to recruit candidates for an international team, from multiple countries
- Support hiring managers in all stages of recruitment process from identification of hiring needs to supporting in onboarding practicalities
- Review our current hiring practices and implement new ways of working where appropriate
- Be on the top of new recruitment tools and technologies to support hiring process
- Lead and have an active role in employer branding
Depending on your background and interests, you’ll have an opportunity to participate in other People Operations process e.g., onboarding and learning & development.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone to take the full responsibility of our recruitment process, and therefore we expect you to have already demonstrated your skills as a recruiter within a game company or a technology company.
- 5+ years recruitment experience in an international company and/or at a headhunting company with a proven track record of successful recruitments of hard-to-find candidates
- Experience in identifying and approaching potential candidates across various countries
- Proactive in moving processes forward
- Excellent planning, prioritising, cooperation and time management skills
- Ability to excite potential candidates about their future job
- Knowledge/understanding of game development disciplines
- Passion for games
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills is a must, Finnish language skills not required
What we will offer you:
- A key role in a truly international growth company
- Amazing and friendly colleagues and supportive atmosphere
- Company that genuinely believes in its values: Caring, Curiosity and Courage
- Chance to shape your job description according to your skills and interests
- Permanent position in a newly listed company on Nasdaq First North
- Attractive salary and benefits
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here.
For more information about the role, please contact Director, People Operations Pauliina Ådahl, tel. +358 40 5251201 on Monday October 16, 2017 at 14:00-15:00 or Thursday October 19, 2017 at 10:00-11:00.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible, by October 29, 2017, as we’ll proceed once we’ve found the right person to join our team!