We are looking for talented individuals to join our server team of ~10 developers. Your main responsibility is around our own backend service for our games. You’ll be working on all areas of back-end development and everyday work is done closely with game and analytics teams. Our systems run in Azure, on top of DocumentDB, Table and Blob storages. Services are mainly written in C#, so good skills on that is a must. Game service runs on top of Service Fabric, utilizing Azure Event Hub. Our internal tools run on .Net Core and MS MVC.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Work with cutting edge technology around .NET and Azure
- Solve mystical problems that might occur when hordes of people play the best games in the world
- Design and tweak our monitoring/reporting systems
- Optimize services according to the millions of players that log into our games
- Building statistics systems for big data
- Have fun brainstorming cool new features with the game teams for players
Your experience and skills include:
- 3+ years proven server development experience
- Proven track record in server architecture and programming
- API integrations (experience with monitoring/logging/alerting services)
- C# knowledge & Visual Studio basics
- Azure & AWS (cloud environment experience) is a big plus
- PowerShell (and *sh scripting experience)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience in working in the games industry is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Web frontend skills are a big plus, but not must.
- Passion for games is required.
If you believe in Caring, Courage and Curiosity both personally and professionally, apply now! We will proceed once the right person is found.
When you apply, please send us a short cover letter why you’re interested in joining our team along with your CV and salary request as soon as possible.