Would you call yourself a natural team player? Do mobile games get you excited and you are able to see the world through our players’ eyes? Do you master the art of multitasking and your communications skills are top-notch? If the answer is YES, then look no further!
We are looking for another amazing individual to join our ranks and take on the next big challenge:
Player Support Specialist
Next Games is looking for fresh talent to join their dynamic, multicultural, and ambitious Player Support Team! As our new Player Support Specialist, you are not afraid to take ownership and aim high: you never shy away from challenges, and you use feedback as a tool for self-improvement.
You, dear game enthusiast, would offer support to our players via our messaging tool. We will help you master our games and procedures so you can aid players with gameplay questions, but also perform more technical procedures. You will collect feedback and bug reports from players to improve the games, while constantly improving also your own skills. In time, you will pick up more responsibilities that will help you grow into a Player Support Tools specialist or Player Support Content Specialist, and help us maintain an elite Player Support team!
You will get to work with around 90 friendly and talented games professionals in our amazing office in the centre of Helsinki. We offer you an amazing opportunity to grow and learn through working for a newly listed company on Nasdaq First North.
What you’ll get to work on:
- Act as a point-of-contact for our players and drive Player Advocacy forward at all times
- You’ll become an expert on our games and internal tools or player-facing knowledge base
- Help set up and oversee the implementation of Player Support tools or manage player-facing content
- Research industry trends, new tools and plan features that aid our Player Support team
As an ideal candidate, your experience, skills and interests could include:
- Native or near-native level English skills
- A positive can-do and strong collaborative team player attitude
- Strong customer service mentality and the ability to multitask
- Problem-solving attitude and excellent writing skills
- Proactivity, flexibility, ability to learn fast and adapt to changing situations, as well as willingness and skills to take responsibility
- Gamer mentality and experience in playing games yourself; we especially appreciate experience in playing mobile games!
- Interest in IT and software development (you can translate tech lingo to human language)
We would consider as a plus:
- Native or near-native language skills in German, Spanish, Italian or Chinese
- Experience in a similar customer service role or community management
- Experience in working in fast-paced multicultural environments
- Familiarity with the TV-show The Walking Dead (so that you can relate to the fans!)
- An affinity or interest for coding, copywriting, project management or data analysis
Why you will love working here:
- You get to work with hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious team that wants to elevate Player Support to a whole different level
- We give you the best support we can to help you in your professional growth
- This is a great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible! Please also mention your earliest possible starting date in your cover letter. We will start screening the applications early August and successful candidates will be contacted in mid-August.