Performance Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about games and understand the trends in mobile gaming, user acquisition, user behavior and monetization? Do you love zombies? Does the idea of exploiting zombies in marketing creative to convert millions of people play The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land bring shivers of excitement down your spine? Do you love watching your marketing campaign data come in and obsess over the yields of your campaigns?
If the above sounds like you, then this is an opportunity of a lifetime you do not want to miss! Your mission at Next Games is to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of user acquisition together with our brilliant analytics and games teams, as well as the rest of marketing. If you are a creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and highly driven person, look no further.
At Next Games you get to work in teams within an intimate, blindingly fast startup environment and wear many hats. Are you up for the challenge?
What you’ll get to work on:
- Be the lead investor in acquisition management and optimization to profitably grow the player base and to drive the highest ROI possible, and follow, report on and effectively utilize high level budget goals
- Apply a proven advertising playbook to new and existing markets and marketing channels in hopes of growing them quickly and profitably
- Help shape the selection and development of technical tools designed to streamline UA operations and analysis
- Build relationships with agencies, publishers, and networks across the globe to refine our understanding of what tactics work in which places, and act on those findings
- Continually test new campaigns and creatives to drive highest yield. Own and drive user acquisition campaign A/B testing and creative optimization in collaboration with the Analytics team and share your findings
- Work on optimizing campaign creatives, targeting, bids, and budget on ROAS and LTV
You would need to have these:
- Self starter with the ability to work together with a small team but also independently
- Proven track record and experience in marketing mobile or other online games and a good understanding of tracking and analytics in the mobile apps space
- Blend of creativity and metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Excel and knowledge of third party analytics tools such as Facebook and YouTube Insights, Twitter analytics and domain-specific tools such as AppAnnie, Tune and others.
- Degree either in analytical sciences, finance, marketing, economics or similar
- Great verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Passion for games!
It would be a big plus if you had experience with:
- Basics of Google Cloud services for Big Data
- Tableau reporting
Not having experience with these is OK, as long as you are a very fast and independent learner.
Here at Next Games we aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
If you believe in the same things, don’t hesitate any longer, apply now! Please be in touch soon as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.
When you apply, please send us a short cover letter why you’re interested joining our team along with your CV and salary request.
If you want to hear more about the role and our team please give our CMO Saara Bergström a call at +358 50 4833896 during the following times:
- Tuesday 16.8.2016 between 14.00 – 15.00 (EEST) or
- Friday 19.8.2016 between 13.00 – 14.00 (EEST)