How would you market the official mobile game of one of the biggest TV show in the universe? That’s right, we’re looking for someone to look after The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, a hit mobile game launched October 2015, and boasting some 16+ million downloads to date.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing world-class marketing campaigns together with the Next Games team in Finland, and our partner AMC in New York. You will work in close collaboration with our in-house marketing team and the game development team to create great integrated campaigns that will resonate with The Walking Dead fans and mobile gamers alike. You’ll get to work with awesome Youtube influencers and produce TV spots to be premiered when the new season of The Walking Dead airs. Most importantly, you’ll manage the day-to-day operations, communicating with all the relevant parties about what’s coming up, making sure that all the marketing assets get done in time and monitor the marketing funnel to see if there’s anything that could work better.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Work with the hit TV show The Walking Dead
- Work with experienced teams internally, AMC and various agencies to deliver campaign plans, outstanding quality, on-brand content, and assets
- Drive creative campaign development from inception to execution across various channels from TV, online and retail
- Plan and maintain a marketing timeline for The Walking Dead game and ensure the plan is executed to perfection
Your experience and skills include:
- You are creative and able to think big yet pragmatic and results-oriented
- Excellent understanding of the importance of choosing the right marketing mix from both brand and performance marketing perspectives
- Fluent with the world of mobile apps, especially games: what makes a difference in mobile games marketing, how app stores work and a good understanding of business models
- Proven track record of driving integrated marketing campaign planning and execution preferably for entertainment or games brands
- Solid experience in managing external partners and agencies.
- Top-notch project management skills
- Smooth communicator with partners and fellow team mates
- Marketing budgeting experience – you know what things cost and what return on investment you expect
- Comfortable with not having all the answers readily laid out, in fact, you enjoy figuring it out in a true team effort
- 100% team player! You enjoy working with different kinds of people and you are also great to work with.
If you want to be a part of creating something truly unique and you are looking for a team where your contribution really matters, then here’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! We’ll offer a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people to work with, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge!