Do you enjoy the feeling of solving complicated problems? Would you like to be part of creating engaging gameplay experiences for millions of players? How about having a front-row seat to state of the art mobile game development? If the answer is YES, then look no further!
We are looking for another amazing individual to join our ranks and take on the next big challenge:
As our new junior programmer, you will get to join our amazing The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land team. Your responsibilities will include anything from helping artists hook up VFX, fixing bugs to creating new gameplay. The type of work you’ll get to work on changes from week to week and version to version.
If you have the passion for mobile F2P games, you share our company values and you are eager to learn from the industry veterans this is a unique opportunity to join an established live game team working on a successful mobile F2p release based on one of the world’s biggest IPs.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Implementing new gameplay features
- Investigating and solving issues in the game
- Improving the performance and quality of the live game
- Developing a live product which has passionate and dedicated players
As an ideal candidate, your experience, skills and interests could include:
- 1-2 years of C# programming experience
- +1 years of experience working with Unity game engine
- Experience in using a version control system
- Worked on a professional project or a released hobby project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Your personal skills should include:
- Passionate about making great F2P mobile games
- Able to take feedback and build on it
- Able to take responsibility of your work
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Independent and proactive
In addition, we would consider a plus if you had Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or ongoing studies in a relevant field.
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible!