Is making beautiful motion your number one passion? Do you get excited when you get to bring characters to life? Where others see a static model, do you see the potential for movement? If the answer is YES, then look no further!
We are looking for another amazing individual to join our ranks and take on the next big challenge:
As our new Game Animator, you will get a unique opportunity to work with the world’s highest valued intellectual properties: biggest, hottest movies and TV series, and the most beloved characters!
You understand how to clearly communicate emotion and action, up close and from afar. You’re eager to tackle challenges head-on and enjoy working in a dynamic growth environment. You should enjoy working independently but hopefully are no stranger to teamwork.
You will get to work with around 80 friendly and talented games professionals in our amazing office in the centre of Helsinki. We offer you an amazing opportunity to grow and learn through working for a newly listed company on Nasdaq First North.
Things you’ll get to do with us:
- Create state of the art animation in beautiful mobile games
- Bring to life the game development efforts of the team around you
- Work with a highly motivated, experienced, and professional team at the top of their game
As an ideal candidate, your experience, skills and interests could include:
- You have a great portfolio of 3D character animation. Other animation skills (2D, UI, VFX, cameras) are a bonus, but your best work is in 3D character animation
- You know games. You know where to look to for references for any situation you come across
- You’re a game developer. You know when to communicate things with animation, even if nobody asks you to
- While you love all kinds of animation, you’re excited about game animation in particular. Its interactive nature and limits are a source of inspiration to you
- You know how to rig, be it bipeds, quadrupeds, or faces
- You’ve worked on multiple games
- You’re used to working with Unity
- You’re technical enough to set up your own pipeline
- You’re used to working in a team of artists, programmers, and designers
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible, as we’ll proceed once we’ve found the right person to join our team!